Samstag, 2. Februar 2013

Ladies Night iPhone-Saturday

| | 0 Kommentare
Bonjour :)
My battery is about to die, but I thought i'd do another iPhone day. Well, actually it's from yesterday afternoon and evening. First I was shopping with my ladies and discovered a new Coffee Bean coming to us. So excited. I bought some nailplishes, but not the one on the pictures hehe. ;) I also went out with my ladies for dinner and late we were just chilling at one of my friend's house. I had bruschetta and it was so so delicious. Mwaah.


¡Hola!
Mein Akku ist zwar gleich leer, aber ich wollt noch schnell einen iPhone Post machen. Morgen kommt aufjedenfall nochmal ein Blogpost vom Computer. :) naja, aufjedenfall war ich meinen Mädels shoppen und eine Kleinigkeit essen und danach haben wir noch ein bisschen geschwatzt. Ich hatte dreierlei Bruschetta. Wahrscheinlich das beste Bruschetta was ich lange hatte. Habt noch einen schönen Abend. :)







0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance