Sonntag, 3. Februar 2013

I promised

| | 0 Kommentare
I promised you a new blogpost from my computer, so here it is. :) A few weeks ago I was "shooting" with my best friend in the woods and it was pretty cold as you can see from the pictures as it was snowing. Well, I think the pictures didn't turn out very good, but I own the camera for 2 months now and I'm still trying out to get the best out of it. So here come the photos.





Hallo ihr Lieben. :)
Hier ist der versprochene Blogpost. Vor ein paar Wochen wa rihc mit meiner besten Freundin im Wald ein paar Bilder machen. Es war ziemlich kalt, aber wir haben es durchgehalten. ;) Die Bilder sind nicht so geworden wie ich es erhofft hatte, aber ich probier das beste mit der Kamera, da ich sie ja noch nicht so lange habe.
Würde mich über ein Feedback freuen.

Lulu

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance