Montag, 25. März 2013

Enjoying myself

| | 1 Kommentare
As you probably know, I'm on vacation right now. I'm reading a lot, tanning a lot and eating a lot (not good :D). I'm trying not to eat too much fast food and all of that good stuff at breakfast just like pancakes or french toast. But it's not easy, people. Well, anyway, I just discovered that we have some internet and I thought i'd update you. Ima show you some pictures from my phone, but when I'm back in Germany there'll be some better ones from my big canon :) i'll do a whole post about my vacation then enjoy your spring break & eastern.

----------

Wie ihr wahrscheinlich wisst, bin ich gerade im Urlaub. Ich lese viel, sonne viel und voralldingen esse viel (schleeccchtt :D) Ich versuche nicht allzu viel Fast Food und ungesundes Zeug zu essen. Aber hier gibt's so viel und leckeres :( es ist micht einfach. Naja, egal. Eben habe ich herausgefunden, dass wir doch ein wenig W-Lan haben und hab mir gedacht dass ich euch mal ein bisschen auf dem Laufendem halte :) Ich zeig euch mal ein paar Bilder von hier, aber wenn ich wieder in Deutschland bin gibt es einen ganzrn Post über meinen Urlaub mit Bildern von meiner Canon. Habt noch schöne Ferien & Ostern.

xx Lu







1 Kommentare:

  1. Ohhh it looks so beautiful! And warm!

    http://vanilla-fairytales.blogspot.fi/

    AntwortenLöschen

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance